About OhMyGhosh

Hi There,

Nitesh here, a 29 year old Indian expat living in Belgium. I’m a physiotherapist who loves to travel, sketch, learn new languages and is obsessed with skin care!!!! Serums, masks, creams you name it I try it all. If its new and exciting you bet I’ve tried it!!!

The Story So Far


So 5 years Ago I moved to Belgium to pursue a master’s degree. The stress of grad school and the trials of living in a foreign land add to this the cold wet climate- completely wrecked my skin. Being a student, stretched to the limit both physically and financially I looked for the most effective, natural and bang for your buck products out there. Basically products that work without wiping out my bank account.
At the same time I was diagnosed with psoriasis. It wasn’t easy to handle but it helped me double down on my drive to find the best skin care out there I could all the while trying to avoid those that could lead to an exacerbation of my symptoms mainly, by keeping it as natural and organic as possible.

Where Do I fit in?

As a brown male in his late twenties with sensitive skin seeking the right skin care products and routine online, I realized that very few reviews were catered towards people like me, those with sensitive skin, people of color and male. Also, there are so many blogs focused on standard drug store brands or high end beauty products which either didn't work for me or were way out of my budget.
Likewise, a lot of reviewers tended to focus on the technical aspect of things, which is great but I would love for reviews to be simple, clear and concise. While I appreciate knowing what ingredients go into making the product ( I like my products to be as natural, preferably organic and cruelty-free as possible) - over use of technical terms ruins my experience of reading the review and of getting to the bottom line - whether the product works or not!

Which led to the writing of this Blog:

In the last few years I have found some great products, some mediocre and some downright disastrous products in my quest for clear glowing skin and what better way to share my findings of cult beauty products with more people than this blog. I prefer to write about my personal experience with the product all the while keeping in mind what goes into the product without all that scientific jargon.
I went from being someone who would just wash his face with drug store face wash n maybe moisturize to someone who has with time fallen in love with skin care. It went from being something I had to do to take care of my skin to something I loved to do. Beautiful skin is a commitment and requires daily care- It’s a lifestyle and I am here hoping to inspire others to fall in love with their skin.
Remember-

SKINCARE IS ESSENTIAL , MAKEUP IS A CHOICE



If you ever need a hand or have any questions, feel free to leave them below and I will be more than happy to help you out.
Greetings and Love
OhMyGhosh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Essence: A brief guide

Face Mask Review: Lush- Don’t Look At Me

Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule